Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Quick Thought

It seems today that the talking heads want Hilary Clinton to drop out of the race. Did we give up on 'Casey at the plate'? You know Kirk Gibson would hope not. Has America lost Horatio Alger? I hope not.
I am not trying to say Hilary is not an elitist or anything like that. I just thought that Mike Huckabee left the race too soon. I thought that those who voted for Romney would have also voted for Huckabee. Where do those delegates go? I mean, is it impossible to think that a majority of Romney's delegates would have backed Huckabee if they had......a choice.
Obviously, I am not all that concerned about what this is doing to the Democratic Party. I love what Hilary is doing for the democratic process. That is something that has been lost within my lifetime. Thinking on the last 2 elections and the steps that took us into the Afghan/Iraq wars right now, America might have lost its true respect for democracy. What is so wrong with letting every vote get heard? Come on now people.

1 comment:

alison! said...

yes. i completely agree my friend. i love that this election is turning out this way, i really wish they could just run against each other in november, and it looks like thats the way its going anyway.